The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for all Service Support and Service Delivery activities at assigned clients, to ensure that the Auxis Service Delivery Team meets the established contractual commitments and service level agreements. You will work closely with Auxis senior management team to developing the Go-to-Market (‘GtM’) plans for the IT Consulting business. This include, but it’s not limited to, service lines, sales and marketing plans, organizational design and others
- Manage the ongoing execution of Auxis’ standard operating procedures, including but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management at assigned accounts.
- Manage the delivery of IT infrastructure services at assigned accounts, including but not limited to network management, operations and support; data center management, operations and support; service desk management, operations; telecommunications management and support, and as requested project based services, in accordance with the terms of the Managed Services Agreement.
- Manage the allocation and utilization of resources assigned to support all assigned accounts in accordance with the established cost budget, as detailed in the Managed Services Agreement.
- Obtaining Auxis customer satisfaction score from assigned accounts, based on the results of annual Customer Satisfaction surveys, in accordance to the terms of the Managed Services Agreement.
- Support other ITO Practice activities, as required, including:
- Lead the design, architecture, implementation, management and support of complex infrastructure technology environments, including network and server engineering for multiple platforms (Windows, Unix, other middle market solutions), telecommunications, applications management, data center services, co-location and hosting services, etc.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the deployment of Auxis’ IT Operations methodology and platform, including the implementation of Auxis’ standard operating procedures (Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management, etc.) for other client environment
- Support the expansion of Auxis’ Infrastructure Technology Services Practice by assisting with new sales, development of service offerings, delivering services, marketing materials, and actively identifying and soliciting new clients for such services.
- Perform executive project management, risk management and direct project delivery to ensure client satisfaction and contractual deliverables. This will include:
- Defining appropriate solutions
- Overseeing project delivery
- Identify required staff
- Delivering billable work
- Managing project finances and administration.
- Other, broader responsibilities include:
- Develop high level executive relationships (true decision makers - key officers & directors) with new prospective clients and maintain high-level relationships with existing clients to facilitate recurring client revenues and referrals.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Auxis managed services practice in order to sell, deliver and promote the practice growth.
- Be knowledgeable of all Auxis' capabilities and promote these to clients and prospective clients.
- Work with and meet qualified prospective clients at a volume that will support the establishment of Auxis' market presence in providing management and technology solutions.
- Conduct business reviews with prospective clients to understand and extract critical information regarding the client's business, management and technology needs.
- Identify and help establish key business partnership relationships with service/product offerings.
- Assist in the development of practice methodologies, tools and deliverables that represent high value-add repeatable solutions resulting in annuity business
- Successfully up and cross sell on an engagement to broaden Auxis’ revenue generation scope impact.
- Manage, mentor and recommend appropriate training for assigned professionals. Provide leadership in the development of Managed Services professionals to identify, develop and deliver strategic solutions to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience in development role, information technology role, or related field; 5 years in management or leadership role
- 5+ years experience deploying & configuring AWS environments (VPC, Security Groups, ELB, Gateways) utilizing Chef and Terraform
- Exposure to Linux environments
- Knowledge of leading industry solutions and able to understand business requirements and match these to systems capabilities, functions and features to support selection process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to define business needs and then design & implement solutions that address those needs.
- Experience with process improvement and project management.
- Ability to communicate and closely work with engineering, and support teams
- Action oriented, deadline driven, able to work under pressure, self-driven to get the job done
- Bi-lingual communication a plus
- Will require a deep technical knowledge of many different systems and the ability to connect and integrate those systems. Requires an intimate understanding of the organization and a strong drive to meet deadlines.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed