Constructs and/or maintains software applications to be in accordance with system requirements and change requests
- Constructs new software applications including user interfaces, reports and volume update processes according to established design models, system requirements, and timeframes.
- Maintains existing software applications by resolving system defects, and implementing modifications, and/or enhancements.
- Modifies existing software according to established specifications and timeframes.
- Meets with internal or external software users to identify problem areas and provides recommendations for resolution.
Develops or extends design artifacts for system construction to meet business requirements
- Utilizes appropriate tools to design or complete existing design artifacts such as class or data models to meet functional requirements according to the established development methodology.
Develops and executes unit tests to support Test Drive Development and Continuous Integration.
- Utilizes assigned Dependency Injection framework for TDD
- Creates unit tests to be used as build upon check in for all source code