The individual will be responsible for auditing a select sample of expense reports to ensure adherence to company policies. Troubleshoot issues with users, either through email or by phone that they may encounter in completing an expense report. Past due transaction analysis and follow up with travelers regarding noncompliance. . Responsibilities including working with the Migration Team on the transition of BPO functions from the various markets to Auxis’ Costa Rica Service Center, as well as supporting the to-be process design, organizational design, technology deployment to support these operations.
· High School Diploma, accounting coursework preferred.
· Accounting experience or prior experience with corporate travel & entertainment processes/procedures.
· Concur T&E Expense Management experience
· Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
· Proficiency with PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
· Previous experience with reporting platforms
· Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills including professional and courteous telephone manner.
· Ability to quickly build relationships across the organization.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Team player with exceptional work ethic.
· Clear thinker with problem solving skills, ability to research problems and drive resolutions.
· Strong time management skills, can prioritize workload and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.